Skins people
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Nicholas "Nick" Levan (Sean Teale)

Перейти вниз

Nicholas "Nick" Levan (Sean Teale) Empty Nicholas "Nick" Levan (Sean Teale)

Сообщение  AlpenRose Ср Мар 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Nicholas "Nick" Levan (Sean Teale) 02886047408c

В самом начале 5 сезона Ник встречается с Мини и его немного раздражают её постоянные отказы переспать с ним. В конечном счете он начинает спать с Лив, продолжая при этом находиться в отношениях с Мини. Мы узнаем, что у Ника есть брат Мэтти и деспотичный отец, который является тренером по личностному росту. Позже Ник оставляет регби и избегает своих высокомерных товарищей по команде в пользу образа жизни, заполненного посещением вечеринок. В шестом сезоне Ник целуется с новым героем Алексом и влюбляется во Фрэнки (даже называет её самой красивой девушкой, которую он когда-либо видел).

Страница Википедии, посвященная актеру - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Teale
AlpenRose
AlpenRose
Admin

Дата регистрации : 2012-03-21

https://skins-fans.forum2x2.ru

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Nicholas "Nick" Levan (Sean Teale) Empty Re: Nicholas "Nick" Levan (Sean Teale)

Сообщение  AlpenRose Вт Апр 03, 2012 11:09 am

Интервью 2011 года

Актер 5-6 сезонов "Молокососов" Шон Тил говорит, что третье поколение продолжает традиции сериала, и при этом ничего не повторяет, является оригинальным. Он объясняет, что создатели стремятся поддерживать полюбившийся фанатам стиль "Молокососов", но также делают каждое поколение новым, отличающимся от предыдущих. Огромные усилия были приложены для того, чтобы гарантировать, что новые сезоны не будут повторять то, что было до этого, но будут создавать и развивать что-то независимое от прошлого.

Шон говорит о том, что процесс открытых кастингов помогает отобрать самых подходящих актеров, так как каждому приходится буквально "бороться за роль". Так как на кастинги допускаются все желающие, то роли уходят не обязательно к профессиональным актерам, обучавшимся актерскому мастерству, а к тем, кто выглядит более реалистично в этих ролях, к тем, кому поверят зрители. "Это было осознанное решение, сделать сериал более реалистичным и близким к зрителям, и это окупилось, потому что каждый из нас выложился на все 100%", - говорит Шон.

Сами актеры ещё не видели окончательный результат, им приходится также как и зрителям ждать выхода серий на Е4. Однако, Шок говорит: "Я ещё не видел, что получилось в итоге, но я ручаюсь за весь актерский состав, все были великолепны."

Я спросил, реалистично ли отражает сериал жизнь подростков, Шон отвечает, что "Молокососы" были задуманы именно как такой сериал: "Он создан реалистичным, актуальным, акцентированным на современные проблемы молодежи, которые слегка усилены для зрелищности. Я думаю во втором поколении это было несколько утеряно, к 4-ому сезону сериал стал мрачным и нереалистичным. Первое поколение было ближе к современной жизни. Если что-то плохое происходит в сериале, это делает его более острым, но если в фильме непрерывно нагнетается негатив, то эффект остроты уходит."

"Фишка "Молокососов" в том, что им веришь. Ты смотришь серию и говоришь: "Боже, я бы тоже так оторвался", а не: "Это нереально, такого не могло произойти." Иногда смотришь фильм и думаешь: "Ок, ты выпрыгнул из самолета, приземлился на машину и ты все ещё жив. Бред!", но в "Молокососах" ты видишь невероятную вечеринку подземной парковке и мечтаешь попасть туда. Этот сериал одновременно и реалистичный и захватывающий."

Мы обсуждали первый актерский состав, то что Николас Холт и все первое поколение оставили такое неизгладимое впечатление у зрителей. Like the fans, the new cast is aware of the shoes they’re stepping into; “We have big shoes to fill. You have to compromise with being in the Skins tradition and what created this cult and fan base, but you’ve got to remain new and different. The writing, specifically, is just amazing and they come up with different characters which are so essentially different and have different issues and different relationships. There were so many things that they wanted to do but there was something similar in a previous series. We have to still be ‘Skinsy’ but make a path of our own. There are no ties with the previous characters. We never wanted people to think it was the third part of a trilogy. We are our own group. Don’t judge us on what you’ve seen before, judge us on what you’re about to watch. We all want to do well, we want to the show to do well, we want to win things. We want people to say these kids are doing well. It was always cutting edge and we don’t want people to think it’s the same as before.”

“It’s massive pressure. I care about what the fans think and how they feel towards us and the show, and I hope we don’t let them down. It’s a big task, we all improved over the series. We all get more comfortable on camera. We’ll only know whether we’ve achieved it when we get the response of the fans.”

Sean’s character, Nick Levan, is a sporting hero and has the most beautiful girl in school on his arm. “There are things I could relate to with Nick. If I couldn’t then I wouldn’t be where I am. I can relate to his competitive attitude and sporty side and certain characteristics, but there are massive differences, which really gives me the chance to work and truly act. We understand them, which is why we can relate to them, but we’re not playing ourselves on camera. I like Nick, he has an amazing arc as a character, which will change the conceptions of what he is.”

Viewers of Skins will remember that each episode focuses on one character in depth, so that that character comes to the foreground and the audience learn about them as the centre of the story for that week. The cast don’t have the scripts in advance, they only learn about their characters as they film each episode, as the series progresses. Sean had to wait for Nick’s episode to really learn about the character he was playing; “Nick’s personal episode is episode 5, so we’d filmed half a series before I really knew much about him. It’s difficult, because I didn’t know how Nick should be reacting to the characters around him. I had no knowledge of him, which made it harder. It would have been helpful to have a back-story. He’s the kind of character who people make a lot of pre-conceptions about. At first I thought he was a two-dimensional jock, sport captain, going out with the hottest girl in school. As the story progresses, it all just goes so horribly wrong, the story and himself, it rips apart and shreds it all away until he finds himself. The series is about us becoming Skins characters. We’re not like the original characters, who were already a close group of friends from the beginning, we have to find our way over the whole series. There a fair few surprises in this series, it’s kept exciting. We all go through transitions and find our way. We’re not a group at first, it’s a story about becoming friends and bonding together.”

Unfortunately, he was tight lipped about any specific plot details; ‘I don’t want to give anything away, I can’t actually. All the characters go through transitions, have to, throughout the series. There’s a lot to Nick, a lot of depth to him, and it’s still not explained, not even I know. It was a fun, exciting part to play.’

Finally, I asked Sean about the rumour about a Skins film with characters from each previous series. He was equally tight-lipped; “We’ve been kept in the dark about this. I can’t really comment, sadly enough. I’ve heard a few things, but nothing which I can express, because it’s jumping around so much, ideas are being thrown around, so I don’t want to get people’s hopes up and then it turn out I’m wrong.”

So not ruled out then! It looks like there’s a lot to look forward to.
источник
Nicholas "Nick" Levan (Sean Teale) Sean_teale
AlpenRose
AlpenRose
Admin

Дата регистрации : 2012-03-21

https://skins-fans.forum2x2.ru

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз